All Saints Clapham Park was opened in June 1858. The original building was built by George Myers and consecrated on 19 January 1859.
The church was originally planted from the ancient parish of Holy Trinity Clapham in order to support the growing population in the area.
The Clapham Park estate was constructed was built on a plot purchased by Thomas Cubitt from Bleak House Farm, at a time when the surrounding area was semi-rural.
The nineteenth century building was demolished in 1982 after it became structurally unsound and was replaced with the current, modern building, which still includes the original stained glass window from the old church.